All kiters are welcome!
Our goal is to give you as much fun time on the water at our kitesurf safari as possible.
No matter if you're a beginner (courses available) or an advanced independent kiter.
The spots we will visit on our kitesafari are ideal for everybody with a wide range from shallow to deep crystal clear water.
There aren't better places to either learn with large space or just enjoy and have fun riding yourself.
Of course we also welcome guests who don't kite.
You can enjoy your trip with a variation of other water activities such as wakeboarding, tubing, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins.
Or just enjoy the sun, food and some luxury treatments.
PICTURES OF ONE OF OUR LUXURY YACHTS
We don't do mass tourism - our kitesafari trips are only available with our best yacht and crew:
KITESAFARI 2nd - 9th of September 2023 - places available
Follow us on instagram to get all the updates and to daydram a bit until you can actually join us on our safari 2023.
If you are a group which wants another kitesafari themself at a special date just contact us.
We're glad to check with you if an individual package at your dates and make your individual kitesurf safari possible.
SCHEDULE OF OUR KITESAFARI TRIPS
DAY 1 (Saturday)
Arrival at the airport Hurghada.
Transfer from the airport to the yacht.
Check-in your room from 5pm on.
DAY 2 (Sunday)
Departure early morning towards the first islands.
Kite sessions after arrival.
DAY 3-6 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
As many kitesurf sessions as you like at different islands we'll visit.
The islands we visit depend to the wind conditions so the participants get the maximum kite time.
Some islands we normally visit: Ashrafi island / Tawila / Gessumisland / Abou moungar...
Possibility for 1-2 downwinder due to the level of the kiter and wind conditions.
None wind activities such as wakeboarding / tubing / snorkeling / swimming / games...
Night program: Partys or easy nights as you desire.
DAY 7 (Friday)
Last kite session till lunch time.
Departure in the afternoon from our current location back towards the harbour of Hurghada.
Arrival early evening at the harbour (Don't book your flight back too early!).
Possibility to stay one more night in your room in the yacht at the dock or transfer towards airport (included).
DAY 8 (Saturday)
Check-out till 12pm (midday).
Transfer to the airport Hurghada or towards another kite station in Soma Bay / Hurghada or El Gouna (included).
And here's the map of the islands which we normally visit on our kitesurf safari (depending on conditions):
- 7 days / 7 nights stay on the most luxurios yachts on the red sea
- Transfer from Hurghada airport to the yacht
- Air conditioned double room with own toilet and shower
- Towels & bed sheets
- Fresh food 3 times daily (breakfast, lunch, dinner buffet)
- Snacks, water, tea and coffee at all time
- Partys with various music and DJ
- Zodiac rides to the islands and back whenever you like
- Kite transport and set up for each session
- Launch and landing kites
- Unlimited rescues by qualified boat drivers
- general pictures of the trip and your kitesurf session
- Kite, kite, kite!
- Alcoholic drinks such as beer/wine available for purchase (fair price)
- Tips for the crew (usually around 50€ per person)
- Kite courses beginner or advanced
- Rentals of equipment
- Optional personal professional photo shooting
- Diving lessons
Our crew will make your adventure unforgettable and is there to make your dreams come true whenever possible.
- professional kite instructors (IKO certificated)
- professional and super friendly beach assistants
- professional and very kind boat crew (including captain, chef, waitors, cleaners...)
- professional qualified boat drivers
- professional photographer
- 1200€ all inclusive kitesurf safari (accomodation, food, non alcoholic drinks) per person in double room
- Special group discounts are available on request
Group discounts can not be combined with other offers/discounts.
- Optional kite packages at kitesurf safari (school courses, rentals)
- Ask us about your individual package/price at our kitesurf safari